HACKPROVIDER : CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE / WARZONE 

Undetected COD Modern Warfare / Warzone Cheat | Aimbot | Smoothing | Customizable Features

Our goal is to keep the cheat as safe as possible , nothing fancy. For the best experience , users should try to avoid reports and insanely high statistics.

HACKPROVIDER : ESCAPE FROM TARKOV

Undetected EFT Cheat with Silent Aim | The Only Safe Cheat That Can Beat Speed Hackers

Farm Efficiently Using Our Remove Weight Limit Feature

Use our Highlight features such as Unlock doors, SpeedHack Without Worrying About Bans!

HACKPROVIDER : DAYZ 

Undetected DayZ Cheat | Supports Both Official & Modded Servers 

Raid Bases Using Aimbot | Loot Faster With Item ESP | Identify Enemies and Friends With Player ESP  

HACKPROVIDER : RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

StreamProof | Undetected For over 12 months | Aimbot | Wallhack

Auto updates for game patches | Our undetected R6 cheat offers Aimbot, ESP/Wallhack and More

Sign in to follow this  
Dislike

I didnt expect much but WOW

I bought COD kiuri hack for like 6.50. To be honest thats quite cheap compared to the other COD cheats I bought in the past. I thought well maybe i ll give this a shot since their videos were quiet cool. 

At first I would say I was a bit confused with the setup process. They do provide tutorials and tutorial videos for each step, but its still a bit overwhelming for me so i decided to ask for help. 

After being approved to the vip discord,  their support staffs were super helpful and helped me get everything working.  They walked me through each step, and when i could not understand the instructions, they would help me over teamviewer.  I was very surprised that they responded so quickly since they are a pretty big community. 

After I got the cheat working, I would say that the product is worth every penny charged. The aimbot is so good. I am using a spoofer to prevent getting shadow banned , but I dont even think its needed when im using this hack. Its very customizable and I can adjust where the aimbot hits on the targets body. I really enjoyed this CoD hack. I will be getting their month key tomorrow. I hope they offer lifetime keys in the future so i dont need to come and repurchase every now and then. 

Overall, great community. Super excellent support and absolutely amazing cheat. Would definitely recommend. . 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your review @Dislike - Your review helps others decide what is right for them. Welcome to HP and see you around 😁

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

EULA